Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Bison BBQ Thank You Vermilion!

A big, big, big thank you to all those who came to our Bison on the Bun BBQ and Bake Sale in Vermilion on August 14th.  Everyone was so incredibly generous and amazing.

We sold lots of Bison Buns and I had some really great chats with those who came to hang out.  I was very blessed to see all these people who came out to our event in support of my athletic pursuits.

A BIG BIG thank you goes to my parents at Farkash Farms who donated all the bison meat and the Bison prizes.

With all of the money raised I was able to purchase a Bike Bag for travel, Draft-legal Areo Bars, and a new bike seat!!  Also, we are able to use some money to take me to USAT Nationals in Buffalo, NY this September 15!

Me in my bike bag! See if you really want to come to New Zealand with us you really CAN come in my suitcase!


So again, THANK YOU Vermilion!

No comments:

Post a Comment