Monday, September 12, 2011

The Vancouver Sun's ATHLETE OF THE WEEK

Saturday, September 10, 2011 The Vancouver Sun awards Alison Jackson as one of their Athletes of the Week for placing 2nd at Multisport Canada’s 10th Annual Stanley Park Triathlon!
Early morning on Monday, September 5th, Vancouver held MSC’s 10th Annual Stanley Park Triathlon.

Action Jackson’s Top 5 Points of the Day:

1. SUNSHINE!!!!
2. Alison races, for the second time, against an ‘elite’ Colleen Latham and battles on the run course to pass her for second place overall and a 39:12 10K.
3. I was blessed enough to have my husband ALEX on his 23rd BIRTHDAY cheer me on the whole way!
4. Two of our good couple-friends joined us post-race to bike the seawall (which was coasting for me :))
5. And yes, I did get a scoop of one of the 218 flavours on site at La Casa gelato in Vancouver!

Full Results at resultscanada.com

Spartan article on TWU Spartan Athlete website

No comments:

Post a Comment