Thursday, January 21, 2016

Desert Yoga

This year the plan was to get a good chunk of miles in outside.  We live in snowy Alberta now, so that meant travelling south for winter.  The main goal of my day is to get the prescribed miles in on the bike but after that we get to explore all these beautiful places!  Part of my personal approach to training and resting and increasing my happy endorphins include wrapping myself up and stretching myself out in yoga poses.  I would like to share some amazing Californian desert yoga shots that my husband, Alex Jackson, took of me featuring my partnered brand myinnerfire.  Myinnerfire is a local Vancouver-made brand that creates fantastically fun leggings, shorts, shirts and sweatshirts - and get this, the fabric they use is made out of recycled water bottles!!  Check their store out online at myinnerfire.com and use the code ‘ AlisonJ ‘ to get 15% off your order!







3 comments:

  1. Seems to be an exciting trip and thanks for information about clothes. I and my friends are planning to go for a hike too, however searching for workout clothing and found carbon 38 workout clothes quite good as are affordable and of high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needless to say, it targets every part of your body and can be strenuous. Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! black yoga shorts

    ReplyDelete