Monday, October 31, 2011

"Blood is just pain leaving the body"

 Actually, it was more of a sting...(I didn't want to run in the mud but I guess I ran to close to some thorn bushes).


October 22 we had a race at Jericho Beach in Vancouver, where I ended up like this
<---------------
The race plan was to do a workout on the course that we will run for Canadian XC Nationals.  I wasn't allowed to win so I had to make it interesting somehow.


...and this is the picture I sent to Alex's phone when it happened.

                 ------------------------->

...he didn't like that too much!
  (But it sure was funny!)

I leave you with quotes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Black Knight: "Tis but a scratch!"
               "What! Just a flesh wound"
Arthur: "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?"

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. chiropractor in boynton beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the key ingredients of customer care in the hospitality industry is sanitation and upkeep. Housekeeping services are important for hotels to maintain and we at spring cleaning cleaning services ensure that your place is entirely clean. Our trained staff offer superior quality housekeeping services varying from cleaning chores in every area to hard floor care and carpet cleaning. villa cleaning services

    ReplyDelete